Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fire Dancing Monkey

We have some of the kung-fu panda toys, and the monkey spins this bow-staff thing...so we stuck sparklers on it and made him do a fire knife dance (Sorry, no pic of Nase doing his real, big one--it broke :( -- Austin was a little booger, every time we tried to lite the sparklers, he would lean over & blow the matches out!

(Leka doesn't look enthused here, but it's just the picture- they were both Loving it!)


1 comment:

The Boulter Family said...

I love it when you post pictures! Sparklers…can you believe it is the 4th of July tomorrow? I remember when I was a kid the 4th of July always seemed like the end of summer and then it was time to go back to school. Will Leka be in kindergarten this year or next?
Do you have fun plans for the 4th of July? Is your family going to come down? Is this the week of your family reunion? Sorry for the 21 questions. Charlie is taking a nap and I have some free time!
We usually go hang out at BYU for the 4th, but are uncertain if we want to do that this year. I do know though we will be going to the hot air balloon launch early in the morning on the 4th. I am excited to see Charlie’s reaction to this event. Then there is always the parade and Freedom Festival. Have a very Happy 4th of July!