--We went out for another trial run w/the waverunners at the lake (and let me just say, we now keep a rope in one of the waverunners in case the other dies; but I think they're both running pretty smoothly now--Thanks to Nase's skills!)
--But we had a fun little picnic afterward...Austin is such a watermelon lover!...And I like my little monkey eating the banana.
--We met a nice couple there--the husband was Tongan, so he and Nase clicked right away & his wife was really nice... They had actaully gone to the lake for her birthday hoping to rent waverunners, but they were out of rentals; so we let them take some rides on ours--toys are all about sharing (even if they aren't real fancy).
--But we had a fun little picnic afterward...Austin is such a watermelon lover!...And I like my little monkey eating the banana.
--We met a nice couple there--the husband was Tongan, so he and Nase clicked right away & his wife was really nice... They had actaully gone to the lake for her birthday hoping to rent waverunners, but they were out of rentals; so we let them take some rides on ours--toys are all about sharing (even if they aren't real fancy).



1 comment:
How very fun! It sounds like your wave runners have been a very wonderful investment. I have never been to Willard’s Bay. It looks like a fun place to go. Robert and I will have to check it out some time. How much does it cost to rent wave runners? We have never been on one, so it sounds like a fun adventure. As always adorable pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment