Leka's a big girl now!!--4 years old!! ..We just had a fun little family party for her birthday, but she still thought it was a lot of fun & was really happy to have a special day just for her.

Here's my attempt at a Hello Kitty cake... It was always a tradition growing up to have a homemade cake of our choice (actually for my 4th birthday I remember telling my mom I wanted a house cake--and she made me one :)
-So I've been keeping that tradition going; I think it's a lot of fun! ...Leka's also had a Nemo cake, a brown chocolate kitty cake & flowers made out of cupcakes.

(the bottom's a little messed up from little fingers sampling the frosting)
We had Leka's favorite dinner (which would be any dish that involves stuffing), then we went up to a really pretty picnic area just a few miles away in the foothills of the mountains, where we did presents and cake & ice cream.

Austin had to pull a funny face for this picture



Thanks, Grandma--we love that book...And the Ariel magnet set--it's on our fridge...and for the cupcake purse--Leka took it to church on her b-day.









1 comment:
Looks fun, the cake is cute, bdays are so fun with little kids cause they get so excited!
Post a Comment