I had the grocery ads out & before long they were all over the place--So the I decided I would make some redneck placemats out of them...lol. -- They're all I can take credit for, but I think these redneck foods would go great on them :D (Not that I'd really make them--well...maybe for Halloween ;)

(oh & if you click on this picture, you'll see that Leka has a shiner under her left eye--not exactly sure what happened, but she was playing in her closet when she got it.



1 comment:
I like your idea for using newspaper ads for placemats. That was very clever. You should send that in to one of these parenting magazines. They like ideas such as that and will print it in the magazine. How fun would it be to take the funnies and laminate them? I know that in a pinch the funnies make great wrapping paper for a kid’s birthday!
Nice redneck food. My favorite is the redneck wedding cake. I would have liked that, looks good to me! I don’t even remember what my wedding cake tasted like.
Post a Comment