Austin got a buzz last September, and it grew out...

...to this.

On Saturday I cut it agian--not a complete buzz, but short.
-I like the faux-hawk on Austin because his hair is so stiff & spikey, it stands up on its own (plus it's cute on him :)

He likes it too...calls it his basketball haircut (Austin was saying he's going to be a basketball player ("basketball boy") ..I told him I'd give him a basketball haircut trying to talk him into getting one--he Hates haircuts & screams bloody-murder the whole time he gets one...and anywhere little hairs touch his skin he breaks out in hives(!)...Now you know why we let it grow out! ;) ...Although, I'm liking it short for now, so we'll probably buzz it this summer.
I can't believe how straight & stiff his hair is! -I'll buy how fair he is, for being half Tongan and the green eyes, but hair--Nase has tight, jerry-curl hair when his hair grows out...& mine wasn't even as straight as Austin's at his age.
With a lot of gel I got it to (somewhat) stay down for church--it was pretty fluffed up again by the time I picked him up from nursery.
(I love being able to see his cute little ears again! :)
...Nase had tried to give him a trim with scissors--you can see how he handles haircuts; poor guy.
But he looks pretty happy after biting the bullet! :) ...He looks like such a big boy now!--funny how haircuts totally change toddlers' looks!

(I know this was a long post for just a haircut...but it did seem like a big ordeal around here :)

-I like the faux-hawk on Austin because his hair is so stiff & spikey, it stands up on its own (plus it's cute on him :)

He likes it too...calls it his basketball haircut (Austin was saying he's going to be a basketball player ("basketball boy") ..I told him I'd give him a basketball haircut trying to talk him into getting one--he Hates haircuts & screams bloody-murder the whole time he gets one...and anywhere little hairs touch his skin he breaks out in hives(!)...Now you know why we let it grow out! ;) ...Although, I'm liking it short for now, so we'll probably buzz it this summer.
I can't believe how straight & stiff his hair is! -I'll buy how fair he is, for being half Tongan and the green eyes, but hair--Nase has tight, jerry-curl hair when his hair grows out...& mine wasn't even as straight as Austin's at his age.With a lot of gel I got it to (somewhat) stay down for church--it was pretty fluffed up again by the time I picked him up from nursery.
(I love being able to see his cute little ears again! :)...Nase had tried to give him a trim with scissors--you can see how he handles haircuts; poor guy.

But he looks pretty happy after biting the bullet! :) ...He looks like such a big boy now!--funny how haircuts totally change toddlers' looks!

(I know this was a long post for just a haircut...but it did seem like a big ordeal around here :)

3 comments:
We just buzzed Miles' hair and he freaked out! He still has long hairs around his ears and forhead and neck because Joel couldn't finish it. But it's worth it- I love a buzz.
-Becca
It is totally cute and I love it!!! What a stud he is!
Love his hair--so cute! That last pic is adorable. :-)
Post a Comment