I finally figured it out!...It was bugging me last week that I knew the guy that plays Ben's father (Roger Linus)...from somewhere! -- Watching tonight's episode I got it...He's Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite!!
(Strange transition, I know!--although, it brings 2 of my fav's together--LOST & Napoleon Dynamite ..Hey, that's like my own personal "Easter Egg" from LOST (you know, how they have all these character connections :)
-----------------------------
------------------------
Roger Linus.......
........................
.......Uncle Rico

......................
Roger Linus--Mean depressed dad...

Uncle Rico--Jerk pathetic hasbeen.
................And here's Leka & her cousin, Sammy in front of Uncle Rico's van--they had it at the Logan Pumpkin Walk in 2005.
...So the one thing I liked that was answered tonight (if you haven't watched yet, read no more!)...is what happened to Aaron. I had actually thought in the past that they should tell Claire's mom about Claire & Aaron. -But now Kate had better find Claire like she said she was going to.
Are you liking the new Sawyer?...Stable, responsible & with Juliette? I kind of liked the old Maverick one. And the new Jack who doesn't give a crap?... Not used to these role reversals.

4 comments:
That is funny Katie, I would have never guessed. I LOVED last nights episode. I think Jack is throwing a major tantrum, kinda bugs me. But I do love Sawyer with Juliet, I like him much better being the responsible one. I knew Kate had left Aaron with his Grandma and I am glad that she did!!
I figured Kate had left Aaron with his Gma. I like Sawyer with Juliet too. If he goes back to Kate, I will be so mad. And he is still a bit of a rebel. He did help Kate take Ben! I like where things are going. I don't know how I feel about Jack. If I was him, I'd be a little mopey too! He loves Kate and he thinks Kate still loves Sawyer. He has a right......give him some time! Oh and if I were him, I don't think I would want to save Ben either!
P.S. That's funny about Ben's dad!
I like the new Sawyer, but I liked the old Sawyer. He's my fav. I don't like the new Jack, but never liked the old Jack. Kate still does love Sawyer. Why do you think she went to all the trouble with his daughter. Jack is right to think she still loves him. She does. I hope they follow the story of Ben a little more going with Richard. That was interesting to me. Especially after Hurley's conversation with what's his name.
Ok so I am totally out of this Lost loop! I have never even seen one episode; so I guess I would have a lot of catching up to do to figure the show out. That is funny about the guy who is Uncle Rico in Napaleoan Denominate being in Lost. However he really plays his parts well; in the N.D. you hate the guy.
I never watch T.V. We decided to disconnect our cable to save money. So now I get stuck with watching kids movies over and over and over day in day out! It is rendonkulous...(from the movie Bolt) Good thing for the Internet; however I spend way to much time on it.
That is a so funny what you wrote on my blog about Tommy when he was little. Oh little kids are a hoot! The more Charlie is talking the funnier things become.
So I am still trying to figure out what to do for the 7th. With Charlie sick with the flu it makes things a bit complicated. He has had a fever of 102 for the past two days. Today he is very congested and pale. I can't take this cold nasty weather any longer. I know that is why everyone is getting sick all the time.
I talked to Nicole on Facebook and told her I want to come visit and bring you and the kids. She sounded excited and said it would be fun to see you all.
So yep that is what is going on here! Love ya
Post a Comment