It's Sooo Beautiful out!!...We've spent a lot of time outdoors the last couple days--since we finally got beautiful warm spring days we can't get enough!
~~~~~~~~~~
The trees across the street are so full of blossoms & pretty!!...And the grass seemed to suddenly become vibrant & green again.

Time to stop & smell the flowers!

Leka in the pink popcorn popping.

Pretty girl in pretty flowers :)

Austin didn't want to sit in the tree, he didn't want to sit sill for pictures at all--& I can't blame him!

Then it was haircut time & he didn't like that at all!!...I think his next haircut is going to have to be a buzz because he just doesn't sit still for haircuts--his hair's so thick he needs a nice layered cut, but it's hard not to give him a chop job with him moving so much. 
Today we went hiking--a perfect activity!--I've had the hiking bug for a while.

Today we went hiking--a perfect activity!--I've had the hiking bug for a while.
(For those who live in our area; this is the Fernwood hiking trail--it's a really good one & goes for quite a ways...with streams & pretty views.)

Austin kept leaning Way over the bridge--making us nervous!...Nase had to hold on to him.

I love how pasty white I look in this pic! :p (I think I'm actually a little pink now--I forgot the sunscreen...the rest of my family probably just got a tone or two tanner!)




Austin kept leaning Way over the bridge--making us nervous!...Nase had to hold on to him.

I love how pasty white I look in this pic! :p (I think I'm actually a little pink now--I forgot the sunscreen...the rest of my family probably just got a tone or two tanner!)


Leka liked to run ahead--Austin tended to mosey behind.

...pretty soon he got a lift.







2 comments:
Oh so fun, we have been at the park a lot ourselves. It has been so nice. That trail looks fun, we will have to try it out. I am learning about boys being a little more daring and hanging off bridges. I am going to have to be on my toes this summer !
Oh Katie what beautiful pictures!!!! You are quite the photographer and you have a beautiful family to photograph!!!
I am soooooo sorry to hear about your Father! Oh Katie that must be so upsetting and difficult. Where was he when it happened? How close is the nearest hospital? Oh a stroke.....I am so glad that he is recovering nicely. Wow that he has had multiple TIA's....he is one tough guy! I hope that the minor surgery will be the doctor's diagnoses; that it will be the means to complete and whole recovery. It is so hard when our loved ones have major health issues. Oh Katie my heart goes out to you and your family at this time. I will for sure pray; miracles do occur. All be well sweet Katie. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you please.
Post a Comment