Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break, Part 1

Me & the kiddos went down to Blanding for Spring Break/Easter...Nase's on a long work trip =( --Wish he was here, but it's nice to not spend Easter weekend alone.
Here's all the fun we're having w/out you, Nas:
.........................
We caught a bunch of fish...Leka's favorite.
Rode 4-Wheelers...Austin's favorite.

Dyed Easter Eggs...My favorite.

I like the Mr. & Mrs. Eggs best :) ...I could dye Easter Eggs forever--but it would be hard to eat 5 dozen eggs, so we only did 18...Can't wait for our Egg Hunt!!
And here's one from the trip down...trying on sunglasses in Maverick :)

:) To be continued... :)



1 comment:

Jaymerz said...

Looks like fun!! I went a bit overboard with the eggs. I did 3 dozen. I told Rob we would have lots of deviled eggs and egg salad sandwhiches. Plus they are good protien snacks :).