So I've never tried "Wordle" before (my neighbor & friend Marie made me a birthday card with it - & it looked fun), So I thought I'd try it out last night once I had my kids in bed & wanted to enjoy some quiet chill time.
I went on http://www.wordle.net & found out that you can enter your blog web address & it will make a "word cloud" of all the words you use most on your blog--kind of fun to give you a visual of what's been on your mind & blog. :) (*Note--I wouldn't go peruse the "Wordle Gallery," because some dumb people get a kick out of being crude on there :P )
So these are my Blog Word Clouds--the words that appear the most show up the biggest (and wordle will do a bunch of different styles/formats of your word cloud) :


If there are words you want to remove, you just right click on the word (for example--"got" was a big word in my word cloud--pointless verb here--not indiciative of anything).
..............................
I noticed that "Nase" didn't show up at all on my blog word cloud--Shouldn't he be a bigger word?...Do I really never type in his name?...To see I went to my blog & stuck his name a bunch of times on a post--it still didn't show up...So I figure wordle must only do words recognized by the English language.
..So I wrote Nase a little note about it, so he wouldn't feel left-out :D
See if you can figure out the scarmbled message :)
See if you can figure out the scarmbled message :)




2 comments:
Hey Katie - I hope you don't mind, I found your blog off Marie's. It has been really fun reading about you and your family.
I found out it'a actually www.wordle.net not .com. I LOVED playing with it. Don't tell Jamie yet but I made her birthday card using wordle ;D
Post a Comment