Every day Leka wakes up asking to do "Summer School" -- I hope the trend continues into kindergarten...which is what we're prepping for (along with having a lot of fun) with our ABC Days.
A is for:
Alligator
Airplanes



B is for:
Bumblebee


Brownies

Button Bracelets



B is for:
Bumblebee


Brownies

Button Bracelets
Caterpillar

Curly ribbon bow
Dinosaur
Dirt Cups ...mmm!

Along with all the fun stuff I make Leka practice writing her letters, memorize the sounds, do some beginner math, and other stuff like that. -I usually just read to her out of her Friend Magazine or the fun magazine that my Mom ordered her (haven't gone to the libraray to pick out letter of the day books yet--slacker.)

Curly ribbon bow
D is for:
Dinosaur

Dirt Cups ...mmm!

Along with all the fun stuff I make Leka practice writing her letters, memorize the sounds, do some beginner math, and other stuff like that. -I usually just read to her out of her Friend Magazine or the fun magazine that my Mom ordered her (haven't gone to the libraray to pick out letter of the day books yet--slacker.)
(Thanks, Becca for pointing me towards the sites that have all these letter ideas.)




2 comments:
That is fun!! Will you give the website to me? I would love to do this with the kids.
You are so cute and fun! Please share the website, I'd love to take a look at it!
Post a Comment