Friday, July 17, 2009

Our 6 Year Anniversary

Is today and this is what I woke up to:





I told Nase to get me some bread pans for our anniversary--I only had one pan & a loaf of banana bread goes in 1-2 days here...at which point it's requested that I make more.
-I like how Nase put the choco. chips in the bag :)
A practical gift is great, but the dozen roses Really made my day!!


6 years, 5 homes, and 2 kids later we're happier than ever (and I'm pretty sure I can speak for both of us :)
I can't wait for our night out together tonight!!
It's good to celebrate just the 2 of us once a year :)




Happy Anniversary Nase, I love you tons!!
......................
PS: wanna hear something crazy, our neighbors who moved into the duplex connected to ours (great neighbors)...they have the same anniversary as us!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww.....he is sweet! Happy anniversary!! Send some banana bread this way, would ya??? LOL

Jaymerz said...

Happy Anniversary!! That was so sweet of Nase, I hope you have a great night tonight.

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a great day!! Pretty flowers too, good job Nase. I love your wedding pictures. They are so cute and fun to see.