I DO like the big, nice, fuzzy bumblebees that pollinate my flowers...
...and plants.

I DO NOT Like the dumb, mean bees (wasps, actually), that sting my baby boy right between the eyes, leaving him all swollen with two black eyes!! :(
(Austin's fine, he's so allergic to mosquitos that I gave him benadryl right away after he was stung--and again the next day to keep the swelling down. This pic doesn't really show how bad he actually looked--poor guy! ...Dumb Bees!!)
3 comments:
Ahhh that is horrible, poor boy. I hate those dumb bees too, one stung my foot when I was at my mom's house :(
I remember getting stung as a lifeguard when I was like 20 and I cried because I hadn't done anything to that dumb bee! Why'd he have to go and sting me??? Poor Austin!!! I feel his pain!
Your garden looks beautiful! I have to say though after I saw the picture of little Austin it broke my heart. Do you need a wasp slayer? I will come and kick those bees "wasps" but! Darn it to heck. Wasp stings are the worst and between the eyes! Wow the audacity of that wasp! How is Austin doing after the incident? You are a smart mom to give him benadryle right away.
Hope there will be no more wasp stingings. There is a bee trap you can pick up at Home Depot or Lowes. It works very well to trap the wasps/yellow jackets. I think it is like $10, but worth it.
Love you guys and hope Austin is feeling better. I know that feeling I was stung by 30 yellow jackets at once....kinda like the movie My Girl.
Post a Comment