(Several Random Posts Put into One)
BIG GIRL BED
We got Leka a twin bed to replace her dilapidated toddler bed & put the new bedding on it she'd gotten for Christmas...She loves it!

Austin loves cantaloupe...one time he at a whole one. I found this section that I'd put in the fridge.

He also loves corn--this ear of corn was uncooked, I had to steal it back from him so I could cook it.

This is Leka's face...


He also loves corn--this ear of corn was uncooked, I had to steal it back from him so I could cook it.

TORTUROUS PRINCESS HAIR??
This is Leka's face...

...when I make her wear her beautiful long hair down.

(I don't know why she hates it so much--she likes having long hair, but every day she asks for a braid.)
.............................
WATCH MY GARDEN GROW
The sunflowers are kind of overshadowing everything...but there are corn, squash, zuccini, pumpkikn, cantaloupe, cucumber & tomatoe plants in there. Some are starting to flower--I really really hope they produce nice veggies!!

A lot of people are complaining about the rainy June...but I gotta say, I've been loving it. I was able to go over 3 weeks w/out watering my garden (that was nice for when I was gone on vaca)...plus on the days it warms up with clear skies--they just feel too scorching to me. I'll take the nice cool days before it gets too hot.
(Besides, no rain; no rainbows! :)
CHERRY HILL
(sorry no pic)
(sorry no pic)
I got Cherry Hill passes this summer...thought it was good timing because Leka was half-priced & Austin free--Plus it will give us something to do this summer while Nase continues to travel a lot & I've got to get outta the house w/the kids. (And it will be something nice & cool to do on the scorching summer days...I only wish they were passes that let guests come free w/us.)
--Funny thing is, with all the fun things to do there, my kids favorite is just swimming in the regular pool.


No comments:
Post a Comment