
Actually, bees you can stay, but Wasps--you're goin' down!!...Nase was stung on the leg twice last night(!)
We were on a walk on the Lagoon Trail & a couple wasps came along so Nase picked up Austin & ran to keep him from getting stung, but they got Nase twice. (I think it may have been better to pick Austin up & calmly & quickly Walk away, but anyway..) -On the way back over the bridge where the stinging occured Nase took a leafy branch for vengance against his foes...he got one of them (w/out sustaining additional stings)--Leka was cracking up watching him swing wildly at the wasps as they tried to dive-bomb his head!!
(There were only a couple, but they're vicious!--if there were a bunch we may have found an alternate route back.)
Alisa, I like your idea of a wasp trap!
(Austin's fully recovered from his wasp sting between the eyes & I want to keep it that way!)

2 comments:
Wasps are definitely in full swing here, they keep trying to build hives on our house, and we keep spraying them, we are lucky we haven't been stung yet.
It has been a bad year for wasps. I wonder what that is all about!
It is good that Nase did not get stung more after going after the others. The crazy thing about wasps is they can sting multiple times before they die. Bees can only sting once.
Bee careful out there!
Post a Comment