Katie I adore you!!! You are like a sister. Thank you for always leaving the best comments; I love love love love receiving comments from you! Hmmm you like the cake pan; well I know someone who has a birthday very soon! I want to get rich too and go shopping at William and Sonoma with you! That is where Jessie would shop. She knew how to time it just right so she could buy items when they had been discounted. She taught me these skills and tricks. The key is to be patient and wait for stuff to go on sale. Unless you procrastinate and have a birthday the next day and need a cake pan! I went to Target first to get the giant cup cake pan by Wilton and did not just love the shape of the top. So I went to William and Sonoma and they had their version and I liked it a bunch. It was only 6 dollars more than the one at Target. So I thought; sense it was from there it would be better quality. It ended up being less than one of those themed store bought cakes. Now I have a cool cake pan that I can make lots of cakes with. All the cousins have requested one for their birthdays. Poor little Austin! Darn Mosquitoes…. I ought a! Wow they got him with a vengeance and the one by his eye. It is good to know he is allergic to mosquito bites. That sure makes it hard though to go camping and play late in the evening. I have cousins that when they came to visit the ranch would practically have to stay inside the whole time because they were so allergic to bites. When they got bit it would swell up like no other and then they would sleep for hours. You would not think these dumb little bugs could cause so much havoc. I hope there will be a good freeze and it will kill them all off. Then it can warm back up again so the kids can go outside and play. I like the picture of Leka with the Pringles peg leg. She is a cleaver girl; very imaginative! I l think kids like the simple things. We got Charlie this toy and he does not even touch it. He likes the two dog toys that are hamburgers. I picked those up at Target in the clearance section for 20 cents. When will I learn? I think Christmas should be clearance items and boxes!:)
1 comment:
Katie I adore you!!! You are like a sister. Thank you for always leaving the best comments; I love love love love receiving comments from you! Hmmm you like the cake pan; well I know someone who has a birthday very soon! I want to get rich too and go shopping at William and Sonoma with you! That is where Jessie would shop. She knew how to time it just right so she could buy items when they had been discounted. She taught me these skills and tricks. The key is to be patient and wait for stuff to go on sale. Unless you procrastinate and have a birthday the next day and need a cake pan!
I went to Target first to get the giant cup cake pan by Wilton and did not just love the shape of the top. So I went to William and Sonoma and they had their version and I liked it a bunch. It was only 6 dollars more than the one at Target. So I thought; sense it was from there it would be better quality. It ended up being less than one of those themed store bought cakes. Now I have a cool cake pan that I can make lots of cakes with. All the cousins have requested one for their birthdays.
Poor little Austin! Darn Mosquitoes…. I ought a! Wow they got him with a vengeance and the one by his eye. It is good to know he is allergic to mosquito bites. That sure makes it hard though to go camping and play late in the evening. I have cousins that when they came to visit the ranch would practically have to stay inside the whole time because they were so allergic to bites. When they got bit it would swell up like no other and then they would sleep for hours. You would not think these dumb little bugs could cause so much havoc. I hope there will be a good freeze and it will kill them all off. Then it can warm back up again so the kids can go outside and play.
I like the picture of Leka with the Pringles peg leg. She is a cleaver girl; very imaginative! I l think kids like the simple things. We got Charlie this toy and he does not even touch it. He likes the two dog toys that are hamburgers. I picked those up at Target in the clearance section for 20 cents. When will I learn? I think Christmas should be clearance items and boxes!:)
Post a Comment