Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Nase!

Happy Birthday to the hunky guy holding the big fish (this is Not what we did for his birthday--I just like the picture :)

So it was actually Nase's birhtday on Aug 29th (and he turned 29--too bad I just realized that coincidence...I could've done a cute b-day theme with it) ..Oh well, I think he had an OK one anyway. --He was actually gone on a worktrip all week, but got to come home on Friday in time for his birthday...we called him that morning & sang happy birthday to him, then had cake waiting for him when he got home, along with his prestent--tickets to the BYU Football season opener. (Which was Saturday, the day after his birthday...So we did more of his birthday celebration then)
.................................................................................................
We went to the game, then went to dinner at L&L (yes, they have one in Provo now--& those of you from Hawaii laughing at me that we chose to go there for his b-day dinner [they have L&L's in Hawaii] ... I would say--it was pretty good; check it out if you haven't..the food is the same but the restaurant is nice and new and clean--not like the one in Laie) - It was a good nostalgic meal. -- We stayed the night in a hotel...one little perk of Nase traveling a lot--he earns free-night hotel points. Then the next day we had a big yummy home-cooked late lunch with Nase's sister, Lea, then headed home.
--I started coming down with something on the way home & felt really awful by the time we got back :p ...Luckily the next day was Labor Day so I had Nase home and a day to get better--which I did :)
But anyway--Happy birthday to Nase...I won't heckle him too much about getting old 'cause I'm only a month & a half younger than him :D

I didn't get any pics of our weekend--just this one as we're ready to head out...Austin's got his BYU jersey on & his trucks and he's Good to Go! :)



2 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

Happy Belated birthday to Nase! It sounds like you guys had a fun time celebrating his birthday. The Cougars won, not that they would not! How was it actually being at the stadium? Where you guys facing the sun or not? All my cousins went but they said it was so hot that they had a hard time enjoying the game.
So what is L&L? Should I know this place? I have never been good at remembering acronyms. Is it a Polynesian restaurant? How fun you got to stay in a hotel and relax. It is nice not having to clean up and make your bed at least once in a while. It sounds like a wonderful little get away and that it was a great birthday!
What a neat picture of Nase. Where was that taken? That is some fish, that must have been quite a job reeling in that bad boy!

Kimberly said...

Fun! Happy birthday, Nase! Sione's birthday is Wednesday, and I have no idea what I'm going to do yet! I guess I better figure that out! :-)