
It's kind of hard to tell from the picture, but Austin's left eye is all swollen--poor guy is allergic to mosqitos. I took the kids to the park last night and as soon as the sun went down the mosquitos suddenly came out in swarms...tried to get out of there in time (and Leka and I got no bites) but it was too late for Austin--he got 3 on his face :(
So Austin's hair is shorter than it's ever been--he got his first buzz cut. His last cut was growing out real scraggaly so I cut it...then Nase touched it up, then I figured aw heck I'll just buzz the top (Nase already faded the sides)...so hopefully a buzz grows out nicely--we'll see.
Can't belive it used to be this long!

...Here's another shot of his eye--gave him some Benadryl & motrin; it's helped a little.

2 comments:
poor little man, those mosquitos will kill ya. They tend to eat Addy too. and I love the haircut.
Love the hair cut, feel bad for the mosquitos. They are vicious insects.
Post a Comment