
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Beautiful Lips
Say only good things about others.
For Sparkling Eyes
Look for the good in everyone.
For Lovely Hands
Use them often to lift others.
For a good figure
Work hard helping others and sharing
with those in need.
To Develop Grace and Poise
Walk with the knowledge that you
are a daughter of God.


They had these beauty tips at enrichment night...I really liked them & thought I'd share them. It's great to beautify & feel beautiful, but I think a beautiful soul shines the brightest & most beautiful of all features!
2 comments:
This is so neat; I love it! I will have to print this off and put it where I can read it all the time. Thank you for sharing. I love stuff that is uplifting!
Katie I have a question for you? When is your birthday? I think it is in October, is this correct? Please let me know, thank you.
Hey Katie thank you for responding to the birthday question. I will have to tell you a neat little story about wanting to know the date of your birthday. The other day I was having a very difficult time with the passing of Jessie and I was just crying and crying. That seems to be a norm around here! Anyway Mom has advised me to talk out loud as if Jessica were with me. I thought I would try this approach seeing that it could not hurt. I started by telling her how much I missed her and loved her. Any way the conversation lead to you and what a wonderful friend you were to Jessica and how you have been so kind and thoughtful to Mom and me. I started crying and felt Jessica say what is the matter and I told her I did not know the date of your birthday. I heard her say as plain as day, Lissy don’t cry about that her birthday is October 16th. So you can imagine my excitement when you confirmed this. So I learned two very important lessons. First, that it really helps to talk like you are having a regular conversation even if you might appear crazy talking to yourself. I like to do this while Charlie is asleep and I have some quite time to myself. Second, realizing just how much Jessica is with us and allowing ourselves to feel her presence. She loves and cares for us greatly and she is here for us still!
Thank you Katie for being so wonderful; I appreciate your friendship immensely. To answer your questions about birthdays….Mom’s birthday is October 29th and mine is May 4th.
Post a Comment