And She's Off!!

Leka had her first day of preschool today...It's going to be lots of fun and learning for her--She does great and loves it. When I asked her what her favorite part was after school today, she said playing on the slides and trampoline and having chocolate pudding snacks (Yep that sounds like the funnest part :)
Her school is just down the road & she has great teachers--one is my visiting teacher :) -When I dropped her off today she ran right in and didn't even say goodbye.
Here's her pretty hair we did for school today (it's supposed to be 5 braids pinned up to look like a flower, but she decided she wasn't having that so we had to change it up)
I was a little sad doing her hair telling her how she used to be my little baby and now she's all grown up... But when I asked her if I should cry today, she told me No. :p :) So I didn't cry dropping her off, but Austin sure did!!...Poor guy. -I don't know if he was crying because Leka had to go or because he wanted to go with her (at orientation he got to come and play with all the fun toys). But he was definitely crying "Leka" and he was so happy when we picked her up!

6 comments:
Preschool! That is neat that Leka attends a preschool that is just down the street and you know the lady that teaches it! Jessica always wanted to be a preschool teacher. She had everything to start and had it all planned out. I wish she could have been Charlie’s teacher. I am sure she is heaven surrounded by little children and she is having the opportunity to teach them.
It seems crazy that our kids are growing up so fast. I can understand why you would have felt sad; time goes so quickly. Leka’s hair is beautiful. She looks like she has an amazing prom due! How fun to have long beautiful hair and a talented Mommy that can do such beautiful hair styles.
That is so touching about Austin being upset that his sister was going to school and he would not get to go with her. It is very neat they are so close and such good friends.
Love her hair!! She looks sooo grown up! Lillian is too busy cutting her hair to have it grow!
Leka's hair is so cute!! Hunter did that same thing when I dropped Sammy off at preschool, and I didn't know if he was said because he missed her or wanted to go play either. This year he cried the first day she got on the bus because he wanted to ride the bus too. Glad she had a good day!!
Austin's face is the best. Miles was out of control today. He broke a bowl and scratched the computer. Sheesh.
sorry- this is becca
Cute, cute hair! So sweet about Austin...
Post a Comment