Turn my back for 2 minutes (I think I have the kids watching a movie)...and by the time the thought "I smell baby powder" goes through my head--this is what has happened! The entire living room was covered in powder.
They dumped out most their toys and powdered them down...

Then dumped powder in the toy box...




3 comments:
OH MY GOSH. I would have KILLED! You seem much more calm about the whole thing!
Oh Katie WOW!!! Oh the messes little ones can make when you have your back turned for the tiniest moment. They say that once you become a mother you have eyes in the back of your head! Well I am still waiting to get mine!
Is your sofa leather or microfiber? That must have been the biggest job to get it all cleaned up. Some day when they are all grown and have their own children, something like that will happen and you will all laugh remembering what they did with the baby powder.
A while ago when we first moved into the house Charlie got a black crayon and proceeded to color on the walls and white cabinets in his room. I am thankful for Mr. clean magic erasers, they work miracles. Now all I have to remember the event is the pictures I took and video clip.
That is hillarious!!! It had to have been one of those moments where you think, "do I get crazy mad?" or "do I get the camera?" I would have gotten MAD!!!! It looks like they did a great job powdering everything up though!
Post a Comment