Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Spoiling

So turning 29 isn't that bad when you get this spoiled :D .
..What I really wanted for my birthday was to get to go to the Weezer concert ( &I went & Loved it)... But I also was spoiled this week!

My neighbor Mandy gave me a baking cookbook & neighbor Marie gave me Halloween decor & a wordle card...which shows they know me well cause I love baking & Halloween! - & My good friend Alisa sent me a package with a mother-load of great gifts!! (Purse, perfume, earrings, dish set, & more) - that's some serious spoiling!!

Nase took Leka to the store to pick out my present together... I cracked up at what they came up with: a camo coat, shirt, & gloves. Well, I do have an elk hunt coming up & I always freeze--so I'll definitely use them. (I guess Nase's just more comfortable shopping in the hunting section than in Victoria's Secret ;) haha)

Then to top it off Nase watched the kids on Saturday while I went to Lagoon Frightmares with Annie. I've always wanted to go... it was quite crowded, but really fun! (Thanks Mom, for the card & birthday money--that's what I used it for :) ...And when I got back from Frightmares all the laundry was done!


I could get used to this!! :) ;) :)




(The camera adds 10 pounds & the coat adds 20 :p ..but it's warm)


It was a Beautiful day on my birthday so I went on a little hike with the kids & Marie & Kaitlyn :)

(Aww :)

1 comment:

The Boulter Family said...

Hey Katie I just love it when there are new pictures on your blog! You look so cute in your hunting coat. Camo the new pink for sure. For someone that goes hunting and does not have a good warm coat to wear; getting that for a birthday present is perfect. Who needs Victoria Secret any ways; she can keep her secret!
I am glad to hear you had a fun birthday. Frightmares; is it worth paying the $35 for? I was at Lagoon this summer and they had posters up advertising for that. Mom and I thought it could be a fun thing to do. Perhaps one of these years we could all go together. Have you ever done any of the corn mazes or hunted forest/ houses?
I hope the flu shots go well. It is such a good thing to get taken care of. Worth the tears in the long run; especially when you are not having to take care of sick little kids.
Oh I cannot wait to see you. I look forward to seeing this bunny costume.
Oh, Robert's car is going to cost $5,000 to repair. It is good it was the other guys fault. We sure don't have $5,000 to get a car fixed!