This is actully Jessie's Family's annual Halloween party that they've been putting on forever... But I've always just called it Jessie's party & it was more than just a party this year--it was a tribute to her, too... she passed away a few months ago and Alisa & Sandy have stepped up & kept it going--It's, no doubt, what Jessie wants!
I've been to several of their parties (we grew up in Oregon together, then eneded up in Utah togheter :) and they are always amazing & a highlight of my year!!...they're so fun & extravagant--every inch of the house is covered in clever Halloween decor & there is Tons of really yummy food. (These pictures are just a fraction of all the fun!)
Me & Nase--he's a Tongan (very original, haha)...I'm electricuted--it took a long time to get my hair this way, but it was fun!
Me & Alisa...a BIG thanks to you for putting this on for us!! (And to Sandy & Robert..I'm sure you played a big hand, also)
Sponge Robert Square Pants (Alisa's Husband)
Here's my Mom dressed as Sarah Palin-- Loved it!! :)
Annie the Vampire 
Frankenstein in the living room
I love the pumpkin full of old fashioned suckers!
Food table number 1 (there were 3...and all Oh, so yummy!)--My girls can Cook!!
They totally decorate every room of the house--here's one of the bathrooms.
Mummy & Cats--Cool

I liked this pic of Tommy :) ...although he'd taken off his "bum" costume--he had ratty clothes with a Martinellis bottle covered in a paper bag.









2 comments:
Thank you Katie so much for the sweet e-mail you sent and the pictures!!! You took wonderful pictures and I am so grateful for them. Thank you for getting pictures of the food tables and decorations. I think it is so important to document each party.
I would love to get together this week or weekend. Mom’s birthday is Wednesday, but we are not really celebrating it until Steven gets home. He will be home on Friday, Yeah finally. You have Leka’s preschool party on Thursday. Does Saturday work? If not lets figure something out.
A convert to Halloween parties! I am glad that Nase had a good time and enjoyed the party. I needed a bunch of Tongan boys there; then maybe there would not be so many leftovers. lol. It was sure fun to have you all there!
I am so sorry that we weren't able to make it, looks like a ton of fun. i can't believe how many decorations there were, that is amazing!!!
Post a Comment