I thought I'd attempt taking some pics of the kids while it's so pretty out... here are some I thought turned out nicely. (Didn't get many of Austin--he didn't want to sit still for pics)
Hey Katie it was so fun that you and your family came to the party. It was the best!!! It was sure good to see you all. Thank you for coming! Your costume was hilarious; you are so clever. I love the pictures you took of Leka and Austin. You should get into professional photography! You are very talented. Hey Katie would you mind sharing your pictures from the party. I could not find my camera that night and so sadly I don’t have any. I think my Aunt said she would bring me over a disk with the pictures she took. If anything I would love a picture of you and me together. I need pictures of you and your family at the party! I am just sick that I did not have my camera. I just had a thought, just post the pictures on your blog and if you don't mind I will copy and paste them to picassa! Thank you! p.s. dang it, I forgot to give you the matching bowl to your dishes.
2 comments:
Hey Katie it was so fun that you and your family came to the party. It was the best!!! It was sure good to see you all. Thank you for coming! Your costume was hilarious; you are so clever.
I love the pictures you took of Leka and Austin. You should get into professional photography! You are very talented.
Hey Katie would you mind sharing your pictures from the party. I could not find my camera that night and so sadly I don’t have any. I think my Aunt said she would bring me over a disk with the pictures she took. If anything I would love a picture of you and me together. I need pictures of you and your family at the party! I am just sick that I did not have my camera. I just had a thought, just post the pictures on your blog and if you don't mind I will copy and paste them to picassa! Thank you!
p.s. dang it, I forgot to give you the matching bowl to your dishes.
What cute pictures! You did a great job capturing their cutness.
Post a Comment