Our neighbor, Shannon, invited us to her Halloween Party-- I was grateful for the invite because Nase was helping his friend move & it turned what would've been a Friday night alone with the kids into a Super fun night :) -There was tons of yummy food & lots of fun for the kids...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here they are ready to go in their costumes...I think Leka looks more like a little Pocahontas, but she had this adorable Cowgirl dress my cousin gave me I couldn't pass on--my Mom sewed Austin's little cowboy vest ..he especially liked the capgun that went with his costume!














2 comments:
Love the costumes!!!! The kids look so stinken cute. I think your costume is hilarious; pretty darn clever for being last minute.
So you went to Ace to get some stuff for your costume you are wearing to the Halloween party. This intrigues me; I am so excited to see what a very creative and talented Katie will come to the party as!!!! All righty I better get back to decorating. Tomorrow is baking day for the party….hopefully lots of party goodies will be made!
Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm usually at work and hope that Sekona will be doing the trick or treating this year. (I got in trouble last year.)
Post a Comment