Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October ! ! !


I LOVE Ocotber!...my favorite month & time of year-- I just had to do a little tribute since it's October 1st.
Also- I would love to have some recipe posts of your favorite Halloween or Fall recipes--if you're not an author for my recipe blog & would like to be just leave me your e-mail address in a comment & I'll add you.
Check out this cool melon brain--I'll have to put that recipe on.


2 comments:

katy said...

I always remember how you love October! :) In fact, it's come to be one of my favorite months as well (even though I don't have a b.day in it.) I just LOVE Fall and Halloween and I DO have a delicious pumpkin cobbler recipe to post! I hope things are going well for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Yea us for loving fall! October is such a happy month...sigh of contentment.